Pregestimil has specific preparation instructions. Carefully follow the instructions for preparation and use.
1. Wash hands thoroughly. Clean bottles, teats, caps and utensils in water (1 minute at a rolling boil).
2. Boil fresh water. Leave to cool for up to 30 minutes prior to mixing. Do not use softened water. Pour the desired amount of hot water into clean sterile bottle.
3. Add required number of level scoops of powder (see feeding guidelines). Store dry scoop in the tin.
4. Cap the bottle, roll and shake well until powder dissolves completely. Check temperature on the inside of your wrist
5. Once prepared, formula can spoil quickly. Feed immediately after preparation or cover and store in a refrigerator at 2–4°C for no longer than a total of 24 hours. Do not freeze prepared formula and do not use if unrefrigerated for more than a total of 2 hours. Use formula that has been in contact with baby's mouth within 1 hour and do not refrigerate. Throw away prepared formula left in bottle and clean utensils. Do not heat feeds in a microwave.